A few weeks back, I was lucky enough to get to spend the day with world-renowned cartoonist, caricaturist and friend of the extinct bird, Ralph Steadman.
Our wildlife bloggers
- The Field Guide to the Ladybirds of Great Britain and Ireland is out now!
- How to garden for wildlife this autumn…
- Jess French discovers some of the world’s most venomous creatures…
- World Wildlife Day 2018 turns the spotlight on big cats
- How to make Seaweed & Garlic Biscuits inspired by Food You Can Forage
- The intelligence of ravens
- Take part in the Big Garden Birdwatch!
- The Bloomsbury Wildlife team share their favourite nature books
- Lars Jonsson’s Winter Birds
- Here are five things you may not know about hares
- @KatrinavanGrouw @WRNBookReview @reaktionbooks @UChicagoPress @Harbour_Publish @PrincetonNature @PrincetonUPress… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @alicebell: Solar trains plug in day! So exciting! 🔌🚅☀️💥 🔌🚅☀️💥 🔌🚅☀️💥 theguardian.com/business/2019/… 1 day ago
- RT @JimSpim: When I was young it was beyond my wildest dreams that this could ever happen. Thanks to @RoyDennisWF @timmackrill for making d… 2 days ago
- RT @tfrancisbaker: My first @WildlifeMag feature is in the new September issue! All about exploring our landscapes after dark and the joy o… 3 days ago
- @Molly_M_Arnold @puffinpassion https://t.co/6S2yHdKt4k 3 days ago
- RT @Molly_M_Arnold: And that's my last Bloomsbury book off to press! Congrats on Birds of Greece, @puffinpassion - I look forward to seeing… 3 days ago
- RT @Jamie_Woodward_: I’ve finally got my hands on a copy of The Missing Lynx - a brilliant book that I can’t recommend highly enough! Congr… 3 days ago
- RT @tfrancisbaker: My contribution to the @Red67book fundraising project for our most deserving birds - I painted the black redstart! #Re… 5 days ago