A few weeks back, I was lucky enough to get to spend the day with world-renowned cartoonist, caricaturist and friend of the extinct bird, Ralph Steadman.
Our wildlife bloggers
- The Field Guide to the Ladybirds of Great Britain and Ireland is out now!
- How to garden for wildlife this autumn…
- Jess French discovers some of the world’s most venomous creatures…
- World Wildlife Day 2018 turns the spotlight on big cats
- How to make Seaweed & Garlic Biscuits inspired by Food You Can Forage
- The intelligence of ravens
- Take part in the Big Garden Birdwatch!
- The Bloomsbury Wildlife team share their favourite nature books
- Lars Jonsson’s Winter Birds
- Here are five things you may not know about hares
- Take a look at Marianne Taylor's piece for @WildlifeMag, as she explains which duck species are found regularly in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- I'm looking for a couple of absolutely thumping UK dragon/damselfly images, for a book. Must be portrait and high r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- @hedgehoghugh @WRNBookReview @Bichons4B @JuSummerhayes @MarkAvery @WKWT @hedgehogsociety @facts_hedgehog… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- @Bichons4B @WRNBookReview @JuSummerhayes @hedgehoghugh @MarkAvery @WKWT @hedgehogsociety @facts_hedgehog… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @SteveBabbs @JohnGale8 @Natures_Voice @WildlifeMag @autumnwatch @EastAfricaBirds @BirdingKenya This is sad to hear, Steve. 2 days ago
- RT @JohnGale8: It's arrived!!...2nd edition 'Birds of East Africa' with Double-toothed Barbets on the FC! Replaces the 1st edition after 18… 2 days ago
- RT @_OSME: We’re now accepting applications for our Trevor Poyser Species Conservation Fund. See the link for criteria and eligible species… 2 days ago
- RT @countrywalking: Walking words of wisdom: 'They [the stars] were burning that night, raw and frozen in the infinite space above us that… 1 week ago