A few weeks back, I was lucky enough to get to spend the day with world-renowned cartoonist, caricaturist and friend of the extinct bird, Ralph Steadman.
Our wildlife bloggers
- The Field Guide to the Ladybirds of Great Britain and Ireland is out now!
- How to garden for wildlife this autumn…
- Jess French discovers some of the world’s most venomous creatures…
- World Wildlife Day 2018 turns the spotlight on big cats
- How to make Seaweed & Garlic Biscuits inspired by Food You Can Forage
- The intelligence of ravens
- Take part in the Big Garden Birdwatch!
- The Bloomsbury Wildlife team share their favourite nature books
- Lars Jonsson’s Winter Birds
- Here are five things you may not know about hares
- RT @JimSpim: A treat to help me through these tough times. It is magnificent - congratulations to @ukbutterflies & @NatureBureau on a stunn… 15 hours ago
- RT @JimSpim: Now is a very good time to pitch natural history books to me. Photographic or illustrated – authors, artists and photographers… 5 days ago
- Out TODAY – Caterpillars of Great Britain and Ireland. A true masterpiece. Congratulations to @henwood_barry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @JulieWilliamsBC: The highly-anticipated 'Field Guide to the Caterpillars of Great Britain and Ireland' is due for publication later thi… 2 weeks ago
- Cover reveal for the new FIELD GUIDE TO THE BIRDS OF CHILE by Gonzalo Gonzalez and Daniel Martinez, publishing in F… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PhilipaF1: So excited! Press play and wait a sec. @BloomsburyBooks @chiffchat https://t.co/bBHh8NzbTZ 2 weeks ago
- RT @Jini_Reddy: An honour to be part of a great initiative&resource by @MothersInvent @TheDocSociety highlighting the voices of 100 PoC,inc… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PhilSterling3: The Caterpillars of Great Britain and Ireland Hb copies being signed by The Team this morning at NHBS. They’re sending o… 2 weeks ago