World-renowned ornithologist Lars Jonsson, born in Sweden in 1952, is widely regarded as one of the greatest bird artists of all time. He lives in southern Gotland, where he runs his own museum and immerses himself in the rich birdlife of the open countryside.
Our wildlife bloggers
- The Field Guide to the Ladybirds of Great Britain and Ireland is out now!
- How to garden for wildlife this autumn…
- Jess French discovers some of the world’s most venomous creatures…
- World Wildlife Day 2018 turns the spotlight on big cats
- How to make Seaweed & Garlic Biscuits inspired by Food You Can Forage
- The intelligence of ravens
- Take part in the Big Garden Birdwatch!
- The Bloomsbury Wildlife team share their favourite nature books
- Lars Jonsson’s Winter Birds
- Here are five things you may not know about hares
- RT @JimSpim: My authors have the best competitions. 4 days ago
- Pre-order Mark Carwardine's new Field Guide to Whales, Dolphins and Porpoises for your summer whale watching.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @sophiepavs: Still cannot believe that Forget Me Not & I have been invited to @hayfestival. THE. HAY. Mum burst into tears when I told h… 1 week ago
- RT @liskbooks: ⭐️ EVENT⭐️ We are delighted to welcome local author Sophie Pavelle to the bookshop on 14th June to speak about her new book… 1 week ago
- RT @juleslhoward: Hi everyone! Here we go... Delighted to announce that my new book -WONDERDOG- is finally out! It’s the story of how scien… 1 week ago
- RT @Rebirding1: On 7th July 2022, I am pleased to share that my new book, CORNERSTONES: WILD FORCES THAT CAN CHANGE OUR WORLD, will be publ… 2 weeks ago
- Bloomsbury author @JoeShute will speak to Sue Charles about how the British seasons are changing at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @sophiepavs: Forgive me. But it’s🥂ONE MONTH TODAY🥂 until my first 🎉BOOK🎉 is published!!! FORGET ME NOT @bloomsburypublishing @chiffchat… 2 weeks ago