For hundreds of years, writers have been capturing the wonder of the natural world in poetry and prose, and exploring our changing relationship with nature. Throughout November, the Arts & Humanities Research Council have teamed up with research project Land Lines to track down the UK’s favourite book about nature. As committed nature book-lovers we couldn’t shy away from this challenge! We’ve asked the Bloomsbury Wildlife team to tell us their ultimate favourites.
Our wildlife bloggers
- The Field Guide to the Ladybirds of Great Britain and Ireland is out now!
- How to garden for wildlife this autumn…
- Jess French discovers some of the world’s most venomous creatures…
- World Wildlife Day 2018 turns the spotlight on big cats
- How to make Seaweed & Garlic Biscuits inspired by Food You Can Forage
- The intelligence of ravens
- Take part in the Big Garden Birdwatch!
- The Bloomsbury Wildlife team share their favourite nature books
- Lars Jonsson’s Winter Birds
- Here are five things you may not know about hares
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.