World-renowned ornithologist Lars Jonsson, born in Sweden in 1952, is widely regarded as one of the greatest bird artists of all time. He lives in southern Gotland, where he runs his own museum and immerses himself in the rich birdlife of the open countryside.
Our wildlife bloggers
- The Field Guide to the Ladybirds of Great Britain and Ireland is out now!
- How to garden for wildlife this autumn…
- Jess French discovers some of the world’s most venomous creatures…
- World Wildlife Day 2018 turns the spotlight on big cats
- How to make Seaweed & Garlic Biscuits inspired by Food You Can Forage
- The intelligence of ravens
- Take part in the Big Garden Birdwatch!
- The Bloomsbury Wildlife team share their favourite nature books
- Lars Jonsson’s Winter Birds
- Here are five things you may not know about hares
- How much do you know about the wild plants on your doorstep? In One Thousand Shades of Green, @DilgerTV sets out t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Make the right choices when it comes to #healthyeating. @loubgray discovers the impact that growing fruits and veg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @TetZoo: Excellent new review of our new book #MesozoicArt at @NYJournalofBook "The print quality equals that of the best fine art #book… 1 day ago
- @BigBlindo279 VERY proud. 1 day ago
- RT @JimSpim: A 'once in a blue moon' opportunity. Could this be the job for you? networxrecruitment.com/Jobs/Advert/29… 1 day ago
- Discover how we can all become marine conservations in our everyday lives and protect the diverse wildlife in our s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- How many of the "big 7" bumblebee species can you name? The Pocket Guide to the Bumblebees of Great Britain and I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If you took part in the @RSPB's Big Garden Bird Watch this weekend, don’t forget to log your sightings and play you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Join 4,198 other subscribers