If you are looking for the holiday of a lifetime and an incredible offer, then we have the trip for you! We have joined forces with Wildlife Worldwide, to offer our readers an exclusive charter around the Baja Peninsula – the world’s finest whale-watching location.
Our wildlife bloggers
- The Field Guide to the Ladybirds of Great Britain and Ireland is out now!
- How to garden for wildlife this autumn…
- Jess French discovers some of the world’s most venomous creatures…
- World Wildlife Day 2018 turns the spotlight on big cats
- How to make Seaweed & Garlic Biscuits inspired by Food You Can Forage
- The intelligence of ravens
- Take part in the Big Garden Birdwatch!
- The Bloomsbury Wildlife team share their favourite nature books
- Lars Jonsson’s Winter Birds
- Here are five things you may not know about hares
- RT @JWentomologist: the last of my puss moth caterpillars changed colour and went walk about yesterday and spun cocoon today - will have to… 5 hours ago
- RT @Molly_M_Arnold: Breaking my years-long Twitter silence to say that this is a great chance to work with an amazing team... But maybe I'm… 1 day ago
- RT @JimSpim: Looking for your first (or second) job in publishing? Join us: jobs.thebookseller.com/Bloomsbury/edi… 2 days ago
- WOW! From the garden of our Commissioning Editor. Leafcutter magic. twitter.com/AliceRWard/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @SteveCJjones: We're spoilt: this, by @DeepFriedDNA, sits alongside @isabella_tree 's Wilding and Ben Macdonald's @Rebirding1 Rebirding… 6 days ago
- Published yesterday – THE MISSING LYNX by @DeepFriedDNA. We're proud to have published this brilliant book – from c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- So much bee-envy. twitter.com/AliceRWard/sta… 1 week ago
- RT @DeepFriedDNA: One of my neighbours came round yesterday with three copies of the book to sign, which was lovely. Hard to believe this j… 1 week ago