If you are looking for the holiday of a lifetime and an incredible offer, then we have the trip for you! We have joined forces with Wildlife Worldwide, to offer our readers an exclusive charter around the Baja Peninsula – the world’s finest whale-watching location.
Our wildlife bloggers
- The Field Guide to the Ladybirds of Great Britain and Ireland is out now!
- How to garden for wildlife this autumn…
- Jess French discovers some of the world’s most venomous creatures…
- World Wildlife Day 2018 turns the spotlight on big cats
- How to make Seaweed & Garlic Biscuits inspired by Food You Can Forage
- The intelligence of ravens
- Take part in the Big Garden Birdwatch!
- The Bloomsbury Wildlife team share their favourite nature books
- Lars Jonsson’s Winter Birds
- Here are five things you may not know about hares
- @DavidPo65599856 It will yes. 4 days ago
- Announcing the acquisition of a major new reference work, HANDBOOK OF AMPHIBIANS AND REPTILES OF NORTH-EAST AFRICA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @MartinWood14 @Kate_Bradbury @LizWoodford1 @B_Strawbridge Well done everyone. 1 week ago
- RT @Callahanbirder: I'm duty-bound to point out that Christmas is approaching and we'll be able to go birding properly next year (at some p… 1 week ago
- .@StephenMoss_TV's 2020 Round-up of Nature books for @MarkAvery's blog includes the amazing: @Jini_Reddy's 'Wander… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @cerilevy: Many thanks to @StephenMoss_TV for including us in his round up of books! And thanks to @MarkAvery for hosting it. We're stil… 1 week ago
- RT @MarkAvery: 2020 nature books by @StephenMoss_TV markavery.info/2020/11/13/ste… @eandtbooks @HodderBooks @JonathanCape @canongatebooks @SoundA… 1 week ago
- The second edition of 'Field Guide to the Birds of East Africa' by Terry Stevenson & John Fanshawe publishes today!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago